I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving and you actually have gotten some sleep. I only got a few hours of sleep because I helped cook. My family taught me how to make homemade stuffing – Mmmm! I will probably go take a nap in a little while after eating all the Thanksgiving food.
I thought I would take this time and list a few things I am thankful for:
- God – I know that seems a little cliche. However, Since I have went to youth group 4 years ago my life has drastically changed. I used to be depressed and angry all the time. Now you would have never know that I used to be like that.
- Jesus – This pretty much goes hand in hand with number one.
- Family – My family might not get along as much as others. However, I would not switch family members for anything. Sure they get annoying and do things you wouldn’t do yourself. But I love them anyways.
- Friends – I don’t have many friends now that high school is over and everyone is off to college. But the friends I still talk to, I don’t take for granted. Friendship is hard to come by now, sadly.
- Nice Strangers – I absolutely love people that are nice. It makes me feel good that they don’t hate people and are actually nice to others. Do unto others as you would want others to do to you (I totally butchered that saying! Haha!).
- Health – I know I twisted my ankle pretty bad at the end of October and it still hasn’t healed up right. But I am thankful that I am healthy and living.
- Followers – I am thankful for all my blog followers. I get so excited when I get new followers, likes, and even views. It amazes me that people are already reading some of the things I post!
- Animals – I absolutely love animals, most of them are so pretty and mind their business. They are so fun to watch them play.
- Everything I Have – I don’t have a lot of things, but I know I have more than some people. So I am thankful for everything I have.
I hope everyone is having an amazing Thanksgiving! Eat lots of food and have fun! If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have an amazing day! Pretend your dinner tonight is Thanksgiving dinner and eat a whole bunch of it. Just kidding, Haha.
Until next time!
Follow your dreams and never give up!!